Wednesday, July 2, 2008

what's been going on??


too cute! my babies playing together!

mighty tasty

good morning mommy (get dressed already!)

here's benji, I just missed the high five he just gave Lola! soon as he saw me with the camera, he got off the stool and played elsewhere, lame!

Benji turned two this month - the 7th! How dare I not blog that much about it! Check out the slideshows for more pics.

we were at grandpa's (my dad's) visiting, Jenee' LOVED the pool and her floaty boat that Mary (my dad's sweet girlfriend) got her!

I'll post a funny funny picture of jenee' in this and in the pool on another post soon. It's hilarious! I just love this shot though, she was so calm happy and content out here on the water.

my cutie, a bit sunburnt. it makes his beautiful green eyes stand out more (except for here he's squinting, so you can't tell)!

another picture of them playing together!

oh, such fun. I've been teaching asl classes, nick's been looking for a new job and researching the air force. Nick found a new job monday (YAY!!) that pays pretty darn good, and the air force is coming along smoothly. I've been sewing (check my other blog for some details) and thinking about doing projects with my son. Maybe he'll be more interested. He's been pretty hilarious lately. His favorite thing to say is "ow" and sign "hurt" - even if he's not, he loves it. He's very close to being potty trained - i mean starting the process - he hates hates hates it when his diaper is dirty, and he'll take it off himself, and he's been doing pretty good at trying to put his own shorts on and off. He's mastered all the other "readiness" skills they say to have (i just won't trifle with your time and list them all). I want to get the Dr. Phil program "scotty potty", that seems ideal and very successful from what i've found. He's been trying to "Charlie and Lola" high fives all the time, it's adorable.

Jenee' is soo going to be crawling any day now! She has been getting up on her hands and knees for weeks now, and she moves quite a bit, by rocking, twisting, diving, etc. She gets up on her toes and twists to the side and then goes back to her knees, rocks and then dives to her belly. It's quite amazing to watch. She could totally out push-up anyone! There's no doubt that she'll be crawling before she's 7 months old! She's teething like mad, but no sign of a tooth popping through quite yet; just swollen gums and biting everything in site. Benjamin teethed forever before a tooth finally popped up.

Becky just had her baby today (the 1st), a bit of a scare was surrounding it, but after she had little brooklyn (by c-section), the little angel was healthy and happy. I'm dying to see pictures and hear more, but I guess I'll just have to be patient. I'm just so so so happy that one of the happiest days in becky and phil's lives stayed one of the happiest days! I bet they're the cutest little ole parents ever! I'm an aunt too, I just realized this tonight, it's my first time and I feel special regardless of the fact that I had nothing to do with it!

No comments: