Friday, July 18, 2008

Tag!

My friend, Shauna, did this on her blog and it seemed like a fabulous idea!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Watch, I'll come back in a month and there won't be any comments. Surprise me!

I'll post this on my other blog to so I can try to get everyone (I have no idea who visits what blog, if any).

3 comments:

crazymamma said...

hey sexy mama!! So i still remember the first time i saw you i thought we would be good friends..and you had the hair style and color that i have been wanting..the dark with the fire engine red highlights..i loved it!! We just clicked!! I miss all your amazing treats!! Man you are an awesome cook! I also miss seeing those adorable kids! Conner and gavin misse benj sooooo much.Whenever i drive by your old place conner always asks when you are comming back..soo sweet! man we always had fun times..we miss you and you need to come back !!!!

Burk Family said...

I remember capsizing the "Piggy Panther" at girl's camp with Lauren, trip to South Padre, hosing each other down with Dr. Pepper at your house, t.p.ing people's houses...Fun times.

Heather said...

I remember playing barbies endlessly when we were kids and all the fun summer vacations we went on! And do you remember the fashion show we had with your old dance costumes? I must have been 9 or so. Even Jared joined the fun and put on a tutu!! I think I still have a pic...hmm...blackmail anyone?! ;)