Thursday, July 12, 2007

thermometers lie!

Here we are sitting in our apartment boiling away and the weather stations have the audacity to say it's only 84 degrees outside! Hello! We're dying! There is no way I'm dying in 84 degree weather! I'm not that much of a sissy! I sweat if I move faster than a sloth. If I breathe too rapidly I break out in a sweat too. Benjamin is sweating like crazy and he only has a diaper on. We've got one fan in the front, one fan in Benji's room, and Nick's hogging the best fan in our bedroom while he's sleeping. Can you tell I'm bitter?? Ha ha! We're living on otter pops and watermelon. The plus side is, we might be losing weight. That'd be nice, but honestly I'd rather not lose weight this way. Benji has been sick lately. I'm not quite sure what it is. Apparently a lot of babies his age are ill. They're all dying from the heat! There is a pool at our apartment complex, but there are so many kids in it you can't see the water. A few women in the ward have offered for us to come swim at their apartments' pools. I'm definitely going to be taking them up on that offer next week! We're going down to Medford tomorrow to visit Nick's younger brother who just came home from his mission in Philly. Plus, almost all of his siblings are there, so it'll be a blast! They have air conditioning and a pool! Wahoo! I might not leave if it's really nice!

I'm out of here, I've run out of otter pops for this blogging session!

No comments: