Thursday, July 26, 2007

boy or girl??

We are having a healthy baby! It is due now around December 21st, instead of the 9th. We'll see though. Hopefully it'll be born sooner rather than later. We got some cute little pictures too. Okay, okay I'll tell you. It's a girl! We're having Jenee' Nicole!

I haven't posted this because I'm having trouble with the computer that has the scanner attached. The internet to that computer is wireless and is hard to get it to connect all the time, anyway - it's lame! So, I'll finally announce the great news, and then get the ultrasound pics up when I can. I'm sorry that I didn't let you know you sooner, I really planned to! (It says I posted it the day of the ultrasound - see I really did mean to announce it sooner - but really I posted it the 12th of August)

No comments: