Saturday, July 21, 2007

harry potter!

We have begun to read the 7th Harry Potter book, and so far I love it! We're reading it a weird way. I'll read a few chapters, then Nick'll read a few chapters so we each get to read it at the same time. I'm ahead of him though - I started reading the book several hours before we came up with the idea. It's nice I guess, we get to discuss it as we read, but it's torture waiting to get to keep reading. It may not be a good idea in the end, but it's too late now to go back.

Benji's sleeping on the floor while we read; he's so adorable, he's sprawled out on his back while clutching one sock in each hand. too funny!

I've got to go back now and sit and watch Nick read the book, willing him to read faster! I just finished a really long turn (he was so nice to let me read way more than I should have) so I'll have to try hard to be equally patient.

If you haven't started reading it, what are you waiting for??

No comments: