Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ribbon Cutting


Here you go; stop your whining! It's the grand opening of the phone replacement! Now I don't have to call anyone, I can just blog you to death. I'm not quite sure what goes in a blog, or if you're even going to look at this, but it's the end of the headache-inducing complaints of "you never stay in touch," or "you're absolutely shameful at calling me," or "you obviously hate me, you never talk to me." Now folks, I do care (I can hear you now, "if you really cared, you'd call" - stop it), I just detest the phone. We did get new phones today, so that's a good sign - we still use them. This blog has been created so you can be informed of our lives. Check whenever you like, or don't check at all. You can watch Benji grow up and all the other kiddos that come our way. You can even see what we're up to, but let's not pretend, we know you'll skip that stuff. Be patient as I learn the ropes and figure out what's boring and what's incredibly boring and I'll settle somewhere in the middle. Apparently you're supposed to share your opinions on these things, I may do that every once in a while... if I muster up the courage. Feel free to reply back (not on the opinion thing though, if it's my opinion you're not entitled to a different one) and let us know what you think and what you're doing as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this picture is BEYOND precious!!! (i know you posted it about a year ago but bare with me while i catch up on what you've been doing the past 7 years since i saw you last)