Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All my bags are packed... or not!




Well, we have just a little over a week until we move upstate! It is so exciting to be going up there, though it will be also hard to leave our family and friends choking on our dust, weeping and wailing, planning their demise. However, it must be done, greener pastures await us...

We spent much of the weekend packing and getting things ready, Benji's is sooo incredibly active now! He never wants to sit, just stand. He holds onto any ledge and just giggles for minutes (what probably seem like hours to him)... but when I say minutes, I mean 30 or longer. It's quite impressive. He is going to be a climber: I have visions of him climbing on our roof and knocking on the skylight. Benji's favorite thing to do is to grab my shoulder trying to climb up on top of, wiping his drool and food crumbs as he goes. He is done with soft food, bring on the chewy stuff! He chews and swallows almost as well as I do, even without a single tooth. He drinks from cups and eats bananas like an adult.

This week we're packing and getting ready for Becky's wedding. She's getting married saturday; we're super excited! Most of this week I'll be packing and baking the wedding cake... I'll post pictures of the wedding and cake later. Benji will be super cute in his suit, so will Nick in his tux. There's soo much going on this week, it's incredible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little boy needs some toys! I think he's watching wayyyyyy too many movies! By the way, the pics of Benji lately have been looking alot like one little Shelly-girl baby doll I used to play with. Something about the eyes and mouth right now. Sooooooo cute!