Sunday, September 7, 2008

moving. again?

moving.

yup, you read it right.

we're moving, again.

where?

Utah. Somewhere from SLC to Provo - in either of those cities or between them. That all depends on what school Nick will go to.

When?

October-ish. Sometime in the month of october, but there are some factors that will determine it.

If this is the first you're hearing of the move, you're not alone. I think besides 4 other people, everyone else is finding out through this blog (that is if they even read it, if not they'll find out another way).

3 comments:

Damon and Jodie said...

Oh my heck! I am so sad that ya'll are moving!!!! And I just got to know you! : ( Sad, sad day!!!! We will miss you!

crazymamma said...

you are moving?? are you serious! I thought you were staying in texas for a year? that will be exciting though..you will be closer to come visit us!! yeah! where is nick going to school? do you know any details yet? we miss you guys

Laura said...

I am SO sorry you guys are moving - but happy for you to be getting on with your future!!
Love, Sad Aunt Laura