Friday, August 15, 2008

family time


Well, I finally get to blog about the vacation type things we've done! We didn't do anything, but Nick's family did. Chad, Michelle, Kendall, and Austin came down last wednesday and left (too soon!) on sunday. We had so much fun! We drove around looking for treasures and heckled each other. We ate and ate and ate! Austin played with Benji almost the whole time! Benji is so lonely now. Kendall hung out with the "big kids" and we had so much fun! They were here for so long and these 3 pictures are all I have documenting that they were here. How sad for me. The boys are playing with benji in the mcdonald's play thingy. Us girls are hanging out watching and waiting for Chad to bring us our meal. Such service. It was so sad when they had to leave, something about having to go back to work was their sorry excuse. Oh I wish we were around more family; it really made me realize how much I miss them. If you know me at all (Jared) you know I'm not the "i miss people" type of person. Now I am. I guess that's part of getting old: your knees creak and you miss people. Never mind the gray hair, I've had that since I was 12.

No comments: