Sunday, September 30, 2007

been to tejas

Well, Benji and I just got back from a trip to Houston, where we saw almost everyone on my side of the family! What a blast it was! We got back and are finally caught up on all our missed sleep. I don't have any pictures from the trip: so many people were taking pictures I never pulled my camera out. Shameful! Hopefully pictures will start rolling in and then I can get them up. Who wants to look at a blog without pictures? I surely don't. Sometime soon I'll drown this blog in so many posts and pictures it'll take weeks to look at all of it. Promises promises. Well, we'll see how many posts and pictures I'll get up. I just thought I'd let everyone know we are alive and happy. Jenee' is growing in my belly quite nicely. She is a whippersnapper! Constantly moving, unless someone else wants to feel her move and then she pretends to be sleeping. Attitude at such a young age! What *am* I going to do? Pray, a lot.

See ya!

No comments: