Friday, May 11, 2007

who me?

A - Age: 24 years, 8 months.

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: laundry!! Arg!

D - Dessert you love: ice cream – dryer’s nestle toll house cookie dough ice cream with cookie bits, chocolate pieces, and sWiRlS of cookie dough!!

E - Essential start your day item: shoes on my feet and moisturizer for my face

F - Favorite actor(s): the cast of Best In Show – pure genius!

G - Gold or Silver: Silver!

H - Height: 5' 7”

I - Instruments you play: The piano, clarinet, and for a few months the cello.

J - Job title: Wife, Mama, Student

K - Kid(s): one and another on the way

L - Living arrangements: 2 bed 2 bath apt in Oregon

M- Favorite month: September (my birthday – duh!) I love spring and fall months.

N - Nicknames: Shelly, Shell Bell, hey you, and I’m not going to repeat my lame childhood ones!

O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: none
P - Phobia: the Phone! I have to coach my way through phone calls! Snakes and worms! I hate worms more than snakes!
Q - Quote(s): She designed a life she loved.

R - Right or left handed: RightS - Siblings: two brothers, and a whole bunch of step siblings.

T - Tattoo(s): Nope

U - Unique talent: anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you! Jk.

V - Vegetable you hate: squash, asparagus, mushroom, olive, okra, soggy spinach, beet, radish, broccoli, and others equally nasty

W - Worst habit: eating everything in front of me (that’s not on the bad list)

X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: elbow

Y - Yummy food you make: everything I make is divine. :)

Z- Zodiac Sign: virgo.

No comments: